If you are up for a home renovation or wish to give it a makeover, replacing your doors and windows is a great idea. Today, aluminium doors are very much in trend which is also considered to be smart and long term investment. They are a great choice for contemporary buildings because of their better insulation, security and aesthetics. Aluminium is no longer a boring metal with only one colour and use; today they are available in variety of colors and styles. There are also other substitutable materials available in market like PVC, but aluminium is one of the best.
Few of The Reasons Why Aluminium Doors Are A Good Investment, Are Given Below:
- Slim Frames and Larger Space for Glass – Aluminium is one of the strongest materials available in the market. Due to its strength, it does not require a lot of support from the frame. Hence, the frame designed for doors is designed in a thin and sleek way. Narrower frames can be used to hold a large piece of glass and because of this, aluminium offers an overall aesthetic look by allowing a lot of sunlight and an outdoor view.
- Weather Resistant – Aluminium is popular for its weather resistant properties. It does not rot or rust and also is resistant to UV rays. Thus, your aluminium doors look new and polished with regular cleaning, even after decades of use. It is also resistant to harsh winters and scorching heat of the sun in summers. Thus, it is one of the best materials available for doors as it does not warp or is affected by extreme weather conditions. It is also a fire proof material which provides an extra protection to your home.
- Cost Effective – Aluminium the cheapest materials available in the market today. But with its extra ordinary qualities of being water and fire resilient, easy maintenance and durability, definitely helps you save a lot of expenses in long run. The doors last for around two to three decades, which indeed is a good long term investment option if you are looking to change your house’s doors and windows.
- Long Lasting Color and Easy Maintenance – Aluminium doors last long and the color used to paint it remains fresh and new for a long time. A sleek powder coat finish allows the color to remain intact and thus looks good in the long run. One more important thing is that it is quite easy to maintain. The door requires regular and basic cleaning like dusting which will allow the aluminium doors to look as good as new. In some cases, an anodised coating, which is harmful for the environment is used for aluminium doors. So, it is advisable to use the powder coating which is environment friendly.
- Energy Efficient – Aluminium as a metal is light, malleable and convenient to use. Due to these properties, the doors are wind, water and air tight. This tightness makes the metal provides warm houses without using a heater or any other artificial source of energy. Being energy efficient, this metal saves the user a lot of money on electricity bills. Recycling the metal uses only 5% of the energy and thus makes it environment friendly too. Aluminium Doors and Windows thus reduce carbon footprints of the user.
Using aluminium for the doors and windows upgrades security as well as its charm. The windows and doors match perfectly which gives an aesthetic beauty to the overall house. Not only aluminium provides various designs to its customers, but also in a variety of colors. Thus, aluminium is a go-to option in today’s world for its long-lasting qualities and contemporary designs.