Limestone is a natural element which is mainly found in caves, mountains and on sea beds. The natural appearance of this stone is really attractive and it can be used on any surface such as indoor, outdoor, patio areas as well as in garages. There are different types of shades and colors available in this segment and you can use limestone paving in your residential property. Apart from this, limestone is durable and you can also customize this stone according to your preferred size and you can also find some rectangular and square shaped readymade limestone in the market. You need to choose these stones as per their gradation and dimension and then install them accordingly.
5 Benefits of Using Limestone for Pavers
- When you plan to design and landscape your garden area, then you need to choose paving stones which is durable, colorful and which can be installed easily. In this regard, limestone is a perfect choice for you. You can use this stone on your driveway, patio, pool area, walkway, pathway, courtyard, verandas, stepping path and also for landscaping. This is a versatile product, which can be used in any area according to your requirement.
- Most people now also install limestone in their bathroom, dining and kitchen area because these stones are very colorful. You can choose different types of shades of limestone such as pitch green and light beige for your landscaping, and these stones can enhance the beauty of your exterior premises. When you use limestone paving, it looks very natural and it can easily match with the gardening tools and other natural elements.
- One of the main benefits of limestone is its durability. When you use it for paving or for landscaping, you need to cut these stones into proper shape, and in this regard you can easily cut and resize these limestone as per your requirement. Only for this reason, people are now using these stones for commercial applications.
- Limestone surface is a non-slip base and it can be installed in the patio area, garden and the swimming pool area. Apart from this, this stone has frost resistant power and it can prevent frost damage during winter. It is ideal for garden paving because you can install this stone on the pathway, or you can also design the garden with a step-paving system. Some gardens are designed with small stairs and people mainly decorate these stairs with small flowerpots. However, after sometime, you can find slime layers on these stairs. In this case, you can design these stairs with limestone and these stones can prevent moisture and maintain the beautification of your landscaping.
- You can also build up benches and make seating arrangements with limestone in your garden. Limestone paving is very common and you can find this paving in countryside houses. Limestone is an eco-friendly product and renewable stone. If you make a paving with concrete then it can increase your carbon footprint and increase the pollution level of your garden. Also, concrete paving gets damaged very soon and you have to spend an additional amount for its repairs. However, limestone cannot increase the pollution level and it does not add to your carbon footprint.
So now you can install limestone pavers in your garden for landscaping. However, it is suggested that you hire professionals who know the installation process of limestone, and they can easily decorate your garden area within just a few days. In the future, you can also alter or repair the limestone and install some new color or shaded stones on the same surface.